Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yummy Ranch Chicken

E-A-S-Y recipe comin' your way! Seriously...if you can't cook, you can make this! All you need is a crock pot and 3 ingredients!

  • Chicken breasts (As many as you'll need to feed whoever you're gonna feed! It can even be frozen!)

  • 8oz. cream cheese

  • 1 packet dry ranch dressing (you know...that powdery stuff you buy to make veggie dip!)

Throw it all in the crock pot and cook it on low for 8-ish hours....or on high for 4-ish hours. It's DELICIOUS and the easiest thing EVER! I usually cook up a little orzo to serve it over and maybe a salad or just some steamable frozen veggies. My husband thinks I'm a gourmet chef....bless his heart. ;) Let me know if you make it! I KNOW you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote this down to take home for Ryan = ) You know his thing for Ranch Dressing.. Im sure this will be a hit tomorrow night!! Thanks girl<3

    ReplyDelete