Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nothin' you ain't seen before...

Sometimes I don't want to use correct grammar...and by seeing today's blog title, you'll know that today is one of those days. Just don't feel like it.
I made my niece a headband to wear yesterday because I thought her little outfit would be perfectly accompanied by some modern "big girl" rolled fabric flowers. I know you've seen these before...you've probably made one for yourself. They're so hot right now and they're EVERYWHERE! :) So here's a link to a tutorial (in case you've been living in a cave...or you're just new to the blog world!) on Life Through the Lense.
Check out my favorite 3 year old in her perfect new headband! She is a hot mess. If you know her, you love her. If you don't know her, you want to know her.

The Kool-Aid mustache is just an added bonus. :)


So is the side ponytail ;)

She decided that she wasn't quite dressed yet...she had to put on her shades. She is hilarious.
Let me know if you make one of these for yourself or for your perfect niece/child/grandchild/etc. :) I LOVE hearing about YOUR craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment