Friday, March 11, 2011

A new spin on my last post...

Let me introduce you to someone very special to me...my husband.
Smokin....I know. I'm a lucky girl. ;) (Image by Jay Swann Photography)
I know I've talked about him before...and I know y'all have seen his picture before...but I don't know if I've ever talked to you about how hilarious he is...he makes me laugh all day every day.


This is the outfit that he decided to wear while we were on our honeymoon...I'm serious. He bought this shirt at a rummage sale at our church and just KNEW that it would be perfect to wear while we were in the Dominican. He loves himself and he thinks he's hilarious, too...to me, that makes him even funnier. On to the point of this post...

In my last post, I gave y'all a top 10(ish) list of things that all crafters need. I thought it was a pretty solid list and I love to tell Brandon all about my blogging (even though I know he only pretends to care...he loves me, so he listens...). So, naturally, I quizzed him on what he thought should be in the top ten. I actually only quizzed him on #1...I read him the other 9 and felt certain that he would KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I would say a hot glue gun was #1. Well...his responses made me laugh so hard that I had to share them with y'all.

Here is what he came up with BEFORE he guessed hot glue gun.
Craft Night
Piper Poole *Our friends, Daniel and Jess's 5 month old little girl who I just happen to be obsessed with...
Jaycie Shaye *Our niece
Duct tape
Glitter
And my favorite guess of them all.....
Ideas???

You maybe didn't laugh at all while reading this post...but I'm almost in tears because I think he's so hilarious. Guess that's why he's my husband and not yours. :) Happy Friday!

**I've got a real cute wedding shower to post about soon...vintage/country chic and A-dorable! You'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. You are both so funny!!! I love how when I read your blog, I can hear exactly how you'd say this and I can hear your awesome laugh, which makes this even funnier :) For the record, I did love this post!! I always love to hear my husband's opinion of crafting as well haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! no idiot, we don't need ideas! we copy other peoples! i miss you & craft night!!!!

    ReplyDelete