Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh SNAP!

There are only a few blogs that I actually read EVERY day. I read and browse through a bunch of them but not every one every single day. One of my absolute favorites is One Pretty Thing. She does all the work for you! It's a wonderful site that helps me to be lazy when searching the web for inspiration. :) Check it out! You'll love it!
As I was doing my daily read, I saw this super cute printable from MaryJanes and Galoshes!


I wanted to print it and put it in my house somewhere...however, I'm not a mama. BUT I am a photographer (kind of) so that's why I loved it! :) I had to have one...or something like it....so I made one more appropriate for my house! What do you think?


I kind of love it. :) And since I love it, I thought YOU might love it, too...that's why I'm posting a link to the .pdf file so that you can print one for yourself! It's a 5x7. Just click the link (below), print, and cut using the guidelines! Now you're ready to frame it!

Get your own Oh SNAP! printable HERE!

**It's Thursday...you know what that means....CRAFT NIGHT!!!!! I may have a few projects to post tomorrow...or another day...depending on my mood. ;)**

No comments:

Post a Comment